2014 International CES
Dates: January 7 – 10, 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
From driverless cars and 3D printing to Ultra HD TV, health technologies and beyond, the 2014 International CES® is the place to see inspiring innovations across the consumer technology ecosystem. Owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, the 2014 CES, the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, will run January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“From wearable tech to the latest in 3D printing, the Internet of Things, driverless cars and sensor technologies, the 2014 CES will feature the world’s largest hands-on showcase of emerging innovation” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, International CES and corporate business strategy, CEA. “With just a few weeks to go until the 2014 CES, we cannot wait to see these game-changing technologies come to life on the show floor.”
The 2014 CES will feature more than 3,200 exhibitors unveiling the latest consumer technology products and services across 15 product categories. The 2014 CES will include exhibits, conferences and TechZones that highlight the latest emerging trends.
The 2014 CES experience will include the following sampling of inspiring innovations:
- 3D Printing – This new TechZone will showcase the latest in 3D printing making it more accessible for today’s consumers. This designated area sold out and expanded three times to meet exhibitor demand.
3D Systems – LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #31424
Makerbot - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #31624, 31824
Sculpteo - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #31417
Stratasys - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #31628
- Connecting to the Cloud - Advancements in cloud-based solutions are revolutionizing the consumer electronics industry. The Cloud is changing the content value chain and enabling anytime, anywhere distribution of assets and programming, leading to better delivery and a better user experience.
Accusoft – LVH, booth #46006
GreatCall - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #25521
Imagination Technologies - LVCC, South Hall 4, Meeting Rooms S215-S216
Looxcie - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #26109
Mio - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #26715
Occipital - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #25502
SkyDrop - LVCC, South Hall 4, booth #35349
Connecting to the Cloud – Wednesday, January 8, 2014
How to Get to Heaven- the Future of Cloud Based Entertainment – Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Driverless Cars – This technology is featured in a new TechZone, the Driverless Car Experience, sponsored by Bosch. The area will feature technologies that support the future of autonomous/ automated driving. Induct, Ford, and Bosch will offer a drive/ride opportunity on their respective test tracks. Valeo will showcase their autonomous parking vehicles.
Road to Driverless Mobility – Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- Health Technology - Billions of dollars will be spent on digital health over the next few decades by tech-enabled adults and medical institutions. Innovations in Digital Health outpace all other areas of tech innovation. Wireless infrastructure, regulatory bodies, brilliant engineering and medicine converge to create this new world.
ANT+ - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #26200, 26300
InteraXon - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #25927
Omron Healthcare - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #26124
Qardio Inc - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #25824
UnitedHealthcare - LVCC, South Hall 2, booth #25515
- Internet of Things - As more people are always on and connected through smart devices, we will see continued movement toward the “Internet of Things (IoT).” Increased connectedness through the IoT will allow greater control of our everyday lives and revolutionize the consumer space forever.
Cisco’s Internet of Everything - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #13342
Tech Titans Keynote Address:
John Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco – The Venetian Palazzo Ballroom
- Sensor Technologies - From gesture recognition and augmented reality to eye-tracking technology, sensors will play a critical role in more intelligent and intuitive devices. The new MotionTech TechZone will showcase some of the leading innovations in the progressive field of sensor technology.
MEMS Sensor Fusion: Revolutionizing the Internet of Things – Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Ultra HD TV - Innovation in display technology has long been a cornerstone of CES and a hallmark of the consumer technology industry. Ultra HD TV is next generation, high-definition display technology and is the closest thing to bringing the 4K Digital Cinema theatrical experience to the home.
Hisense - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #7243
LG - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #8204
Panasonic - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #9806
Samsung - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #12527
Sharp - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #10916
Sony - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #14200, 14213
Toshiba - LVCC, Central Hall, booth #10926
Ultra HD Content: What Will We Watch in 2014 and Beyond? – Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Seeing is Believing: 3D, 4K and UHD – Thursday, January 9, 2014
Fool Me Once; Fool Me Twice. Lessons Learned on 4K – Monday, January 6, 2014
Cutting-Edge TV: What Technologies Will Shape the Future? – Thursday, January 9, 2014
- Wearable Technology - The 2014 CES is where style, sensors and connectivity intersect to unveil the next generation of tech wearables. FashionWare is a new lifestyle TechZone showcasing wearable tech, from jackets that adjust based on outside temperature to solar-charging handbags. The new Wrist Revolution TechZone will showcase the latest developments in pocket-sized technology, transforming the standard wristwatch into a GPS, music player, health monitor, and more.
CLO Virtual Fashion – Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom, booth #71025
FashionTEQ – Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom, booth #71124
Filip Technologies - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #30442I
Qualcomm Toq - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #30442F
TomTom USA - LVCC, South Hall 3, booth #30442E
For more information on the 2014 International CES, including exhibitor listings and a full conference schedule, visit CESweb.org.