2015 International CES
Dates: January 6 – 9, 2015
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Lifestyle-focused conferences and exhibits produced by Living in Digital Times to highlight technology advancements in education, family connectivity, the aging population, wearable tech and fashion, fitness and health
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced the full lineup of lifestyle-focused conference programming and exhibits produced in partnership with Living in Digital Times at the 2015 International CES®. Owned and produced by CEA, the International CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. The 2015 CES is scheduled to run January 6-9, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“Today’s range of lifestyle technologies and services are making life easier than ever for all, from athletes to scholars and toddlers to seniors,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, International CES and corporate business strategy, CEA. “Like the International CES, the Living in Digital Times program is a mix of inspiring innovation – combining high-tech fashion with health and fitness devices and solutions for education and family safety. There’s no denying that we really are living in digital times, and we’re thrilled to bring this compelling experience to the 2015 CES.”
“CES is great for announcing new products but it offers far beyond that,” said Robin Raskin, founder of Living in Digital Times. “Together, we build the markets and infrastructure those products need to succeed. Working with CES, we’ve created a way to showcase products within the context of various lifestyles and how they will impact every aspect of our daily lives.”
Living in Digital Times will sponsor seven lifestyle-focused marketplaces at the 2015 CES, with exhibits located at CES Tech West within the Sands Expo, including:
- Education & Technology: This marketplace is where innovation meets education, showcasing how K-20 education is reinventing itself through groundbreaking entrepreneurship and corporate investment.
- Family & Technology: Today’s parents are using a variety of high-tech products and are the fastest, largest and most vocal group of technology adoptees. In this marketplace, attendees will see new products that make homes and cars smarter and safer, keep families connected, offer improved entertainment solutions and add more minutes to mom’s (and dad’s) “me” time.
- Fitness & Technology: This marketplace features the latest developments and discoveries across the digital fitness category. Here, attendees will see the ever-advancing showcase of products, services and solutions using technology to make staying fit, workouts and outdoor activities fun, safe and effective.
- Health & Wellness: Innovation in digital health continues to grow at an astonishing pace. This marketplace showcases how technology is keeping people healthier and improving the ability to diagnose, monitor and treat illness.
- Kids & Technology: This marketplace features new technologies that enable 21st century kids to learn and play smart. Interactive playgrounds, robots that teach kids to code, kid tablets, the best learning software and toys for every age group will be showcased in this dynamic exhibit.
- Lifelong Tech: Technology for the aging population can help people live life to the fullest in comfort, safety and engagement. This marketplace explores the high-tech life of this population, from scientific longevity advancements to new ways to stay in touch, monitor aging in place, creating memories and financial plans.
- Wearables: This marketplace introduces you to the collaborations between sensors, low-energy Bluetooth, cloud computing, 3D printing, flexible membranes and more to transform age-old fashions to the next global trend. Discover everything from high-tech fashion and smart jewelry to wearables that track your mood, activity and even your pets, as well as the newest augmented reality devices.
Living in Digital Times also will produce the following events during the 2015 CES, on Thursday, January 8 at CES Tech East, in the Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center (LVCC), North Hall, Room N255:
- Last Gadget Standing: This inventive, fast-paced competition challenges contenders to give the product demo of their lives. The CES audience will determine which product is “most likely to change the face of technology.” There also is an online vote to determine a separate online winner.
- Mobile Apps Showdown: This event showcases inventive new apps in front of a vocal CES audience. App producers will have four minutes to demo their app and an applause-o-meter measures audience enthusiasm to determine the winner. There is also an online vote to determine a separate online winner.
Gary Dell’Abate, best known as “Baba Booey,” and Jon Hein, co-hosts of The Wrap Up Show on SiriusXM Radio’s Howard Stern channel are slated to emcee the Last Gadget Standing and Mobile Apps Showdown events.
Several conference sessions focused on lifestyle technology also will be produced by Living in Digital Times during the 2015 CES. The full 2015 CES conference schedule can be found here.
The 2015 CES will feature 20 category-specific marketplaces highlighting innovation across diverse product areas. Companies interested in exhibiting in any of the marketplaces presented by Living in Digital Times should contact Robin Raskin at email@example.com or 800-553-2399.