2nd European Neurotech Investing & Partnering Summit 2013
Dates: Sep 4 – 5, 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Drugs, Devices and Diagnostics for the Brain and Nervous System
Join neurotech CEOs, investors, and partners from around the world on September 4-5 at the Marina Congress Center in beautiful Helsinki, Finland for the 2nd Biannual European Neurotech Investing and Partnering Summit.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with key deal makers and learn about new European drug, device and diagnostic partnering and investment opportunities.
The summit features keynotes on the state of the European neurotech industry, cutting edge company presentations, leading investor analysis, outstanding translational research projects, and panel discussions on a comprehensive selection of topics.
Hear about next generation treatments emerging in the EU for Alzheimer’s, addiction, anxiety, depression, pain, sensory disorders, obesity, stroke, schizophrenia, sleep disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s and more.
Registered Attendees will be able to log into an attendee director four weeks prior to summit to set up meetings with opt-in participants.
Neurotech EU was planned with the assistance of top European neurotech investors and thought leaders:
Johan Christenson, Partner, HealthCap
Francesco De Rubertis, Partner, Index Ventures
Kent Hansen, Deutsche Bank Private Equity
Casey Lynch, Managing Director, NeuroInsights
Manuel Lopez-Figueroa, Vice President, Bay City Capital
Peter Moldt, Partner, Novo Ventures
Antoine Papiernik, Managing Partner, Sofinnova Ventures & MD Start
John Reppas, Director, Neurotechnology Industry Organization
Killu Sanborn, Director of Business Development, Oxford Finance
Indrek Tammeaid, Managing Director, Finsight
At The Neurotech EU Summit you’ll get a first-hand glimpse of What’s in the Pipeline
- Find out about new product licensing and partnering opportunities
- Meet the European investors and find out what they are looking for
- Discover European partners key to your development and commercialization strategy
- Discuss international market, capital and collaboration dynamics
- Discover emerging technologies and companies
- Learn about cutting edge translational research and funding opportunities
- Plan networking and schedule meetings ahead of time with other attendees