Dates: October 19 – 21, 2012
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Speakers & Events
- Sebastian Seung on testing how well cryopreservation (and alternatives) preserves the connectome.
- Todd Huffman on brain scanning.
- Panel discussion on long-term financial planning, including investing strategies, inflation protection, and personal trusts.
- Aschwin and Chana de Wolf from Advanced Neural Biosciences on advances in cryonics-relevant research.
- Greg Fahy from 21st Century medicine on advances in cryoprotection.
- Aubrey de Grey from the SENS Foundation.
- Joshua Mitteldorf on programmed aging.
- Anders Sandberg on “Handling the unknowable and undecidable: rational decision making about future technology.”
- Catherine Baldwin on advances at Suspended Animation.
- Panel on medical monitoring devices for improving your chances of a quick response in case of a critical physiological failure.
- Max More on how to improve your prospects for an optimal cryopreservation.
- Sunday afternoon cookout and tour of Alcor.
|Early registration, until July 31:||$275 ($295 non-members)|
|August 1 to September 14:||$325 ($345 non-members)|
|From September 15:||$365 (385 non-members)|
Registration includes: conference materials and all presentations; three meals at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort on Saturday; a continental breakfast at the Resort and an Open House Cookout at the Alcor Foundation on Sunday.