App Conference and Hackathon
Dates: Oct 26 – 27, 2011
Location: Santa Clara, California
App Conference and Hackathon | The App Conference and Hackathon, taking place October 26-27, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA., addresses key components of app development, marketing and revenue on mobile devices and tablets. With an emphasis on cross platform development and revenue strategies, the show provides key insight for both developers and business professionals.
Attendees will hear from more than 80 expert speakers in 6 conference tracks, including executives and developers from ESPN, Walmart, Pandora, Smule, Samsung, AT&T, Churn Labs, Netflix, Nissan, Barnes & Noble, Nielson, BMW, Pulse, Microsoft, OpenFeint, Qualcomm, Intel Capital and dozens of other companies involved in creating profitable, innovative apps. Earlybird registration expires September 21st. Highlights include:
- Best methods for marketing and revenue.
- Platform Wars: trends and what’s next.
- Keynote: ESPN’s multi-screen device strategy.
- Keynote: Walmart’s mobile app development strategy.
- Keynote: How Pandora took its app to over 200 platforms.
- Case studies from top app developers.
- Latest analysis and insight from market researchers and investors.
- Programming and design strategies from visionary developers.