Dates: March 13 – 14, 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Australia’s #1 Event for emerging digital technologies
Connect 2014 is a new style event bringing together suppliers of emerging digital technologies, with a full multi-track conference, free on-floor seminar programme, dedicated technology zones and a packed expo floor.
The Expo (March 13-14)
- Over 65 solution providers offering best-of-breed technology, applications, and solutions to help your business benefit from emerging digital technologies
- 3 learning theatres offering 50+ free educational sessions
- 4 dedicated technology zones profiling solutions for Healthcare, Government, M2M and Enterprise Mobility
- Innovation Hub featuring 9 of Australia’s most innovative companies in areas such as wearable technology, augmented reality, machine intelligence and drones
- Participate in the in-app “Treasure Hunt game” for your chance to win a trip for two to the Hunter Valley, $500 gift vouchers and Jawbone UP wrist bands. Simply download the Connect Expo app and when you’re at the show, try to find all of the products listed in the Treasure Hunt by simply scanning their QR codes.
The Summits (March 13-14)
- 6 separately bookable business conferences offering high-quality content with a focus on practical and actionable learning
- Massive roster of International and local speakers to provide deep insight into broader macro trends and drivers, as well as specific blue-prints for action
- Moderated panel sessions to facilitate maximum audience participation
- Networking events and significant opportunities to network on the Expo Floor