DESIGN West: The Center of the Engineering Universe
Dates: April 22 – 25, 2013
Location: San Jose, California
ESC (The Embedded Systems Conference) is the global electronics industry’s leading event. With cutting edge product demonstrations, visionary speeches and hundreds of essential technical training classes and accreditation opportunities, ESC is the ideal venue for the design engineering community to learn, collaborate and recognize excellence. In addition, ESC Silicon Valley celebrates decades of unique local electronics industry culture, innovation and significant contributions to the global technology industry.
If you’re an engineer involved in designing and developing embedded systems, you cannot afford to miss ESC. ESC is your chance to learn about design techniques from the leading experts in the industry.
- See the entire breadth of solutions, products, applications and vendors in the embedded market
- Find solutions to your design challenges
- Get hands-on exposure to the latest products and technologies
- Talk to the engineers and designers of the products you use
- Hear from industry visionaries and innovators
- See what’s real today and what’s possible tomorrow
- Meet and network with the entire embedded community
- See how technologies compete head to head
- See how your favorite products were designed at ESC’s Live Tear Downs