Foresight Technical Conference 2013
Dates: Jan 11 – 13, 2013
Location: Palo Alto, California
11–13 January 2013
Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel, Palo Alto, CA
- J. Fraser Stoddart, Northwestern University
- Larry S. Millstein, President, Foresight Institute
- Atomic Scale Devices // Chair: John Randall – President, Zyvex Labs
- Molecular Machines & Non-Equilibrium Processes // Chair: J. Fraser Stoddart – Board of Trustees Professor of Chemistry, Northwestern University
- Self-Organizing & Adaptive Systems // Chair: Lee Cronin – Gardiner Chair of Chemistry, Glasgow University
- Commercially Implemented Single Molecule Technologies // Chair: Steve Turner – Founder/CTO, Pacific Biosciences
- Computation and Molecular Nanotechnology // Chair: Alexander Wissner-Gross – Harvard Fellow/MIT Media Lab
Over 30 speakers will present reviews and their latest results on an unusually wide variety of ground-breaking atomic and molecular scale science and technology, interesting both intrinsically and for the development of molecularly and atomically precise technologies, devices and materials. Special events will include an Opening Reception with a Special Panel Discussion on Friday Night and the Feynman Prize Awards Banquet Saturday Night. Awards will be presented to the Feynman Prize winners for both 2011 and 2012.
Registration will open in late July or early August. Look for further details on the conference, speakers and events in the coming weeks and months.