Hangout on Air: The Future of Cryonics
Dates: December 1, 2013
This London Futurists Hangout on Air will feature a live discussion between an international panel of people with practical experience of the world of cryonics [panelists to be announced].
The discussion aims to cover:
• Recent developments in the world of cryonics, and anticipated future improvements
• Why has the take-up of cryonics been comparatively low so far, and what steps might change that state of affairs
• Objections to cryonics and responses to the objections
• Cryonics in context – new attitudes towards death and technology
Viewers of the live broadcast on Google+ will be able to vote in real time on questions and suggestions to be discussed by the panellists as the Hangout proceeds. Give ‘+1′ votes to the suggestions you most like.
This event will take place between 7pm and 8.30pm UK time on Sunday 1st December.
You can view the event:
• On Google+, via the page https://plus.google.com/104281987519632639471/posts - where you’ll also be able to vote on questions to be submitted to the panellists
• Via YouTube (the URL will be published here 15 minutes prior to the start of the event).
There is no charge to participate in this discussion.
Note: There is no central physical location for this meetup.However, you may consider meeting with a few friends in the same locality, and watching the event together.