M-Enabling Summit — Conference and Showcase 2014
Dates: June 9 – 10, 2014
The M-Enabling Global Summit is the only program exclusively dedicated to promoting mobile accessible and assistive applications and services for senior citizens and users of all abilities, a market of more than one billion users worldwide, with considerable untapped potential.
Opening a new Window of Market Opportunities
The rapid expansion of smart phones and tablets opens unprecedented opportunities, profiting from global economies of scale. Solutions that work for seniors and persons with disabilities, like text-tospeech, voice recognition, Near Field Communication or GPS technology, benefit all mobile users dealing with environmental or situational limitations in utilizing their device. As such, accessible and assistive solutions are at the forefront of the mobile industry as a whole, becoming an essential differentiator and competitive advantage.
Benefits of participating in the M-Enabling Summit:
- Network with peers and experts from industry, service providers, apps developers, organizations of seniors and persons with disabilities, and professionals representing special education, rehabilitation and senior care services
- Promote your own mobile accessible and assistive solutions to key interested stakeholders
- Learn about the latest developments, innovations, market drivers and emerging opportunities
- Share perspectives with international participants
- See the latest products, services and applications in a showcase featuring companies and organizations driving innovation with accessible and assistive mobile technologies solutions
- Gain new insights from case studies by service providers, and public and private sector organizations experienced in marketing and services for seniors and persons with disabilities.