Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition/National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (OFC/NFOEC)
Dates: March 17 – 21, 2013
Location: Anaheim, California
OFC/NFOEC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. No other week is as intense as The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition (OFC) and the National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (NFOEC). For over 38 years people have been coming from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward for this one week each year.
OFC/NFOEC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC/NFOEC is a one-stop-shop for those looking to get the latest products and information and on:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Networks and datacom
- Test and Measurement
- Optical Packets
- Optical Interconnects/Switches
- 100Gb/s Hardware
- Spatial Division Multiplexing
- Integrated Photonics
- and much more!
Who should attend OFC/NFOEC:
- Small, Medium and Large Commercial Enterprises
- Service Providers
- Local, State and National Government
- Financial, Healthcare, Education and other Specialized Communities
- Executive Management
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Network Architects
- Product Development Managers
- Purchasing Managers/Specialists
- Systems Engineers
- Test and Measurement Engineers
- Venture Capitalists
Hot topics for 2013:
- Cloud and Data Center Networking
- Space Division Multiplexing
- 100G/400G Network Design and Optimization
- 1Tb and Beyond Optical Networking
- Wavelength Agile Access Networks
- Flexible Grid Networks
- Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- High-Speed Photonic Integration for Coherent Detection
- Convergence of Optical and Wireless Networks
- And More!
Whether you are an attendee, exhibitor, presenter or member of the press, this conference has programs and features tailored to YOUR needs and interests.
It’s all here for you—in one location. We offer flexible registration options that suit every schedule and budget. Attend the technical conference and exhibits/show floor programming, or just the exhibits/show floor programming with a free Exhibits Pass Plus.