Printed Electronics USA 2013
Dates: Nov 20 – 21, 2013
Location: Santa Clara, California
The tenth annual IDTechEx event focuses on the commercialization of the technology, helping companies understand end-user requirements, latest technology capability across a diverse range of related technologies and end user case studies.
- End-user perspectives and sector requirements: Commercial successes, case studies, viability, opportunities
- Technology and product development and roadmaps: Technical capabilities, costs, product development plans
- Market insight and sector appraisal: Profitability, market sizing, unmet opportunities
- Meet with a large number of end users looking to explore how they can benefit from printed electronics
- Demonstration Street: The world’s largest collection of printed electronics products in one place
- Manufacturing Street: Live multi-technology printing and processes demonstration area
- World’s largest event on the topic: more than 150 exhibitors and 2,000 attendees are expected
Covering the full breadth of emerging materials and components, with over 180 presentations and 150 exhibiting companies. Attendees have access to all shows.
More than a conference and tradeshow:
In addition, IDTechEx analysts, who have been tracking these technologies for more than twelve years, would be delighted to have 1 to 1 meetings with you to help you understand the topic and your opportunities. Be part of Europe’s leading event on the topic to understand the applications and emerging technologies, and meet customers, partners and suppliers to do business.