January 14, 2010
Ramez Naam is a computer scientist who spent 13 years at Microsoft. He’s also the award-winning author of three books. His latest, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planetcharts a course to innovate to overcome the very real challenges of climate change, finite fossil fuels, and a host of other natural resource and environmental threats.
- See blog posts by this author:
- The Limits of the Earth --- Part 1: Problems
- The Limits of the Earth --- Part 2: Expanding the Limits
- See selected books by this author:
- More Than Human: Embracing the Promise of Biological Enhancement
- The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet