World Future Society | Top 10 forecasts for 2012
December 21, 2011
World Future Society | Each year the World Future Society prepares a round up of the most thought-provoking forecasts published in The Futurist magazine.
This video illustrates the World Future Society’s editors’ choice for the top 10 forecasts for the decades ahead. “Outlook 2012″ was published in the November-December 2011 issue of The Futurist.
A PDF of this special report may be ordered here.
Other special reports published by the World Future Society:
- “52 Trends Shaping Tomorrow’s World”
- “Technology’s Promise: Highlights from the TechCast Project”
- “Global Warming and The Energy Transition”
- “Democracy in the 21st Century: Forward or Backward?”
- “Security and Peace in the 21st Century: Nuclear Weapons, Terrorism and Other Threats”
- “A Timeline for Technology: To the Year 2030 and Beyond”
- “Future Careers”
- “The Art of Foresight: Preparing for a Changing World Updated!”
- “Outlook 2011″
World Future Society
Source: World Future Society