Dates: Mar 19, 2014
Location: Orlando, Florida
There’s no single migration path to the next generation of enterprise communications and collaboration systems and services. At Enterprise Connect you will get the information needed to plan and build your enterprise’s next communications and collaboration evolution
Today many enterprises worldwide are retooling their voice environments to Unified Communication (UC) as it provides many end-user productivity advantages over traditional TDM voice or VoIP. However, there is much anecdotal evidence to suggest that many UC deployments suffer from a variety of quality and reliability issues caused by the network. In this session learn how SDN is playing a critical role in UC for automating network functions such as QoS, diagnostics, traffic engineering, and security. See how UC as an end-user application can automatically program a SDN environment so that the network can self-adapt and provision itself to maximize the performance of real-time traffic like voice and video.
UCI Forum will be presenting on March 19, 1:30pm – 2:15pm (Room: Sun C)! View Session
We are happy to extend the opportunity to register for a free expo pass ($100 value) so you can attend the only event where you’ll find ALL of the leading communications and collaboration equipment, software and service providers in one location:
- See the latest solutions from 150+ leading technology companies.
- Attend over 60 conference sessions covering unified communications, cloud, SIP trunking, mobility, contact centers, social apps, security and video.
- Hear Keynotes from industry leaders such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and more.
- Booth Crawl: Enjoy vendor-hosted beverages while you check out the latest products and services in the Expo.
- Passport Challenge: Visit and collect a token from participating exhibitors and get entered to win prizes.
- Networking Opportunities: Meet with your peers at the expo hall receptions, attendee party and much more.
We’ll be exhibiting in booth 1828, and want to see you there!