about Kurzweil Network
about | Kurzweil Network • accelerating intelligence
Launched in 2000, Kurzweil Network explores the radical growth of pervasive technologies — both biological and machine — that are radically changing our world.
Based on forecasts and insights originally articulated by futurist, inventor Ray Kurzweil in his landmark writings, we explore key breakthroughs in science + technology. The theme accelerating intelligence is a core concept from Kurzweil’s research, it means “always increasing our knowledge, so we can better plan for the future.”
We cover new ideas and daily progress in science + technology: biotech, nanotech + materials science, electronics, computation, artificial intelligence, robotics, neuroscience, web, pattern recognition, virtual reality, human brain reverse engineering, and brain and body augmentation.
We examine the trends, people and projects deeply impacting marketplace, arts + entertainment, government, defense, medicine, communication, education, lifestyle, and society’s future.
contact us | e-mail list
editorial + mail
help with questions • editors@Kurzweilai.net
media + public speaking
speaking requests for Ray Kurzweil • speaking@Kurzweilai.net
interview requests for Ray Kurzweil • interviews@Kurzweilai.net
fan mail + questions for Ray Kurzweil’s column • askRay@Kurzweilai.net
help for newsletter subscription • newsletter@Kurzweilai.net
help for forums • moderators@Kurzweilai.net
- News on relevant technology and science breakthroughs in its daily and weekly KurzweilAI newsletter and via its RSS and Twitter feeds.
- Coverage of key trends and ideas in its blog and articles.
- Listings of relevant events and books
- Participation by readers in forums and by commenting on content.
- Tracking current and historic Kurzweil companies and projects.
- Ramona 4.0 is an interactive chatbot. She holds informative, entertaining conversations with visitors, responding to typed comments with lip-synched speech and facial expressions.
team | Kurzweil Network
Ray Kurzweil • publisher
Amara Angelica • editor
Sarah Black • managing editor
Denise Scutellaro • office
Nanda Barker Hook • communications
Kamil Pelka • website tech