about Kurzweil Network
about | Kurzweil Network • accelerating intelligence
Launched in 2000, Kurzweil Network explores the radical growth of pervasive technologies — both biological and machine — that are radically changing our world.
Based on forecasts and insights originally articulated by futurist, inventor Ray Kurzweil in his landmark writings, we explore key breakthroughs in science + technology. The theme accelerating intelligence is a core concept from Kurzweil’s research, it means “always increasing our knowledge, so we can better plan for the future.”
We cover new ideas and daily progress in science + technology: biotech, nanotech + materials science, electronics, computation, artificial intelligence, robotics, neuroscience, web, electronics, pattern recognition, virtual reality, human brain reverse engineering, and brain and body augmentation.
We examine the trends, people and projects profoundly impacting marketplace, arts + entertainment, government, defense, medicine, communication, education, lifestyle, and society’s future.
contact | e-mail
editorial + mail
suggestions or questions • editors@Kurzweilai.net
help for newsletter subscription • newsletter@Kurzweilai.net
help for forums • moderators@Kurzweilai.net
media + public speaking
speaking requests for Ray Kurzweil • speaking@Kurzweilai.net
interview requests for Ray Kurzweil • interviews@Kurzweilai.net
fan mail + questions for ask Ray column • askRay@Kurzweilai.net
visit | q & a sections
- News on relevant technology and science breakthroughs in its daily and weekly KurzweilAI newsletter and via its RSS and Twitter feeds.
- Coverage of key trends and ideas in its blog and articles.
- Listings of relevant events and books
- Participation by readers in forums and by commenting on content.
- Tracking current and historic Kurzweil companies and projects.
- Ramona 4.0 is an interactive chatbot. She holds informative, entertaining conversations with visitors, responding to typed comments with lip-synched speech and facial expressions.
- Search by keywords, topics, and content types.
- Browsable archives of past content by topic
team | Kurzweil Network
Ray Kurzweil • founder
Amara Angelica • editor
Sarah Black • managing editor
Denise Scutellaro • office
Nanda Barker Hook • communications
Kamil Pelka • website tech