Augumented Human ’13: 4th International Conference in Cooperation with ACM SIGCHI
Dates: March 7 – 8, 2013
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
The 4th Augmented Human (AH) International Conference in cooperation with ACM SIGCHI will be held in Stuttgart, Germany, on March 7 and 8, 2013, focusing on augmenting human capabilities through technology for increased well-being and enjoyable human experience.
As in previous years, the conference proceedings will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN.
- Wearable Computing and Ubiquitous Computing
- Bionics, Biomechanics, and Exoskeletons
- Brain-Computer Interfaces, Muscle Interfaces, Implanted Interfaces
- Sensors and Hardware
- Smart Artifacts and Smart Textiles
- Augmented Sport, Health, & Well-being, Training/Rehabilitation Technology
- Augmented and Mixed Reality, Tourism and Games and Context-Awareness
- Augmented Fashion and Art
- Trust, Privacy, and Security of Augmented Human Technology