EmTech India 2010
Dates: Mar 8 – 9, 2010
Location: Bengaluru, India
In March 2010, MIT’s Technology Review, the world’s oldest technology publication, and CyberMedia, India’s leading technology publisher, will be organizing the prestigious annual conference, EmTech India 2010. With India set to take its place among the leading nations as a growth engine for innovation and entrepreneurship, we carry on the objective of creating a platform for innovation through Technology Review in print, online and through events. EmTech India is the only conference in the world held outside the United States.
The conference will be held March 8-9, 2010 at the new ITC, Royal Gardenia, Bengaluru and will include:
- Indo-German Innovation Platform:The best of German engineering and innovation. German Research brings to you eminent researchers and industry captains on innovative technology and programmes in the field of Production Technology, Life Sciences, and Sustainable Development.
- Powerful keynotes from senior business leaders and world-renowned innovators.
- Fireside chats: Activating the Innovation Gene
- Interactive breakout sessions focused on developments in specific areas of technology.
- Innovation Live Showcase featuring technology driven presentations for products which are ready to be taken to the market .