Forecasting with Massive Data in Real Time
Dates: April 20 – 21, 2017
Location: New York, New York
The aim in this workshop is to display the efforts of industry and academia to cope with large amounts of data that have to be analyzed in real time. As many analytical solutions are specifically designed with an infrastructure in mind, it is the intention during the meetings to discuss not only the algorithms but also the underlying implementations and their suitability for specific applications.
- New (and future) infrastructures/languages/paradigms to tackle massive amounts of data
- Forecasting techniques and related applications
- Early Warning Systems
- Pattern recognition
- Anomaly detection
- Event detection
- Applications performing as close to real-time as possible.
- Accuracy-latency-size limitations
- What will the future look like? How to prepare for that future?