Dates: Oct 21, 2013
Location: San Diego, California
Special Workshop: Graphene/Carbon nanotubes: properties, manufacturing techniques, and applications
Time: October 21, 2013
Venue: Crowne Plaza, San Diego
Prof. Yu Zhu, The University of Akron
Prof. Fengge Gao, Nottingham Trent University
- Graphene – the basic building blocks for new carbons
(The relationship between graphene and other carbon materials and historic evolution of carbon materials)
- Graphene derived micro/nano species suitable for composite application
(Graphene, graphene oxide, graphite interacted compounds, expanded graphite)
- Graphene synthesis: various graphene synthesis techniques (including CVD, wet-chemistry etc.) will be discussed and reviewed in this section.
- Graphene characterization: an introduction of characterization of graphene and graphene derivatives.
- New properties from graphene.
- A perspective of applications of graphene and its derived species
The workshop is free to all attendees of the conference “Nanomaterials for Industry“