Wearable Technology Launch Event
Dates: Feb 19, 2014
Location: Santa Clara, California
SANTA CLARA MARRIOTT
2700 MISSION COLLEGE BLVD.
SANTA CLARA, CA 95054
A cocktail reception will follow the keynote presentation.
This event will highlight the key forces and technologies needed to make wearable technology as common as smartphones.
- Tim Bajarin to deliver keynote on the future of wearable technology
- Jessica Lessin, Editor-in-Chief of The Information, will moderate a panel discussion on lessons learned from wearable industry pioneers. Panel includes:
- Mark Spitzer of Google
- Dick Urban of DARPA
- Fred Ishii of Iron City Micro Display
- Paul Travers of Vuzix
- Attendees will be able to try on and evaluate Kopin’s newest natural looking commercial and industrial eyewear reference designs.
- Tour of Kopin’s new Wearable Tech Center featuring Kopin’s research on miniaturization and performance of optics, display, ASICs, voice recognition, and noise cancellation for smart eyewear and headsets.